At Tactical Options Consulting we are focused on providing premier training for firearms and tactics, from the basics to the advanced. We strive to give you the skill sets and experience to make you confident in providing your own self defense, and tactics that will give you the survivability you will need for a successful outcome. Whether it is protection of yourself/family, or others, you will have a confidence you have never experienced.
ABOUT THE OWNER/INSTRUCTOR:
Daniel Garcia, the Owner and Primary Instructor, is a Gulf War Veteran, serving in the U.S. Marines. Daniel served in the following capacities and with the following qualifications.
Military Police: Watch Commander and Special Reaction Team Commander
Special Operations Section: Assistant Team Leader/Team Sniper
Security Forces: Sergeant of the Guard, Chief Instructor
- Primary Marksmanship Instructor
- Competed in Rifle and Pistol Intramural matches and U.S. Marine Corps team matches, to include the Easter Division Matches for Security Force Battalion, U.S. Marine Corps winning the Wirgman Trophy.
- Qualified USMC Combat Shotgun/Combat Pistol and MP-5 Instructor
- Completed 2nd Marine Division Scout Sniper Course and was assigned as a team Sniper/Observer.
- Served as Weapons Instructor Marine Security Forces , teaching advanced small arms training and was assigned as the Chief Instructor for the Close Quarters Battle section, teaching advanced close quarters battle tactics to Security Forces operators.
- While serving in Marine Security Forces, Daniel has had the privilege of being assigned to train the elite FBI, DEA, ATF, and many Local Law Enforcement SWAT teams.
- In Special Operations, Daniel performed Close Protection for Dignitaries/VIPs, Covert Operations, and Counter Narcotics/Drug interdiction operations.
- Certified as a DEA Tactical Instructor at the DEA Instructor's Course in Quantico, Virginia.